The annual ACM SIGGRAPH Web3D Conference is a major event which unites researchers, developers, entrepreneurs, experimenters, artists and content creators in a dynamic learning environment. Attendees share and explore methods of using, enhancing and creating new 3D Web and Multimedia technologies such as WebGL, X3D, VRML, Collada, MPEG family, U3D, Java3D,
This year’s event will be located in Heraklion, Crete.
– Papers and Research topics related to current Web-based 3D Graphics.
– Tutorials and Technical workshops on 3D technology
– Panel Discussions on Trends and Future of 3D on the Web
– Web3D city modeling competition winners presentation
– Web3D Showcase – Lighting talks showcasing innovative 3D Work
– Opportunities to meet and network with 3D graphics experts and leaders
– and of course the opportunity to experience the beautiful Island of Crete!
More information: http://web3d2015.web3d.org/index.html