Published: September 24, 2019
Updated: October 22, 2019
Augmented World Expo (AWE)
Including AI, CV, BCI, Machine Learning
Agenda (subject to changes)
Morning – Main Stage
- Overview of the AR+VR market by the world’s top experts
- Vision talks by tech giants
- Fortune 1000 corporations share ROI studies
- Investors panel explores the global opportunities in the market
Afternoon – Developer and Creator Tracks
- Sessions to help developers and a technical audience get up to speed on the latest tools and techniques for developing in AR+VR by the world’s leading companies and experts.
- Talks and tutorials from creators about UX and creativity in XR
Exhibit Hall – All Day
- Starting at 10am , the exhibit hall will be open to explore demos from dozens of startups and corporations showcasing the latest hardware, tools, and applications for AR and VR.
Afternoon – B2B Deal Making, Pitches
- In the afternoon the startup pitches competition will take the stage
- B2B meetings between startups and investors and corporations to help raise funding, partnerships and talent acquisition.
November 11, 2019
Intercontinental David Hotel, Tel Aviv
Spatial computing is about to explode. AWE is its epicenter. Hear from industry leaders sharing real-life use cases, solving major technical challenges, bringing AR/VR into every vertical such as industrial, healthcare, gaming and entertainment, architecture and construction, training and education, and working on the cutting edge of AR/VR development. Don’t miss the chance to experience the greatest disruptive technology since the Internet.